Located in Claremore City, Oklahoma, USA, a green, warm relaxed and peaceful place with beautiful hills and lakes, the University is an accredited public education Institution, which was established in 1909 and used to be a military academy. It also has branch campuses in Bartlesville and Pryor Creek, Oklahoma.
With over 110 years of operation, the University is well-known for its high-quality academic programs, a nurturing scholastic atmosphere, distance learning options, and a high-technology learning environment. It provides a variety of bachelor’s and associate degrees which facilitates students to achieve their academic goals, and offers the most personal experience for students.
At A Glance
International and national students
In Regional Colleges West
Best Colleges – US News
In Top Performers on Social Mobility
Best Colleges – US News
Majors of Bachelor, Master and Associate degrees
Receive Financial Aid
Certificates and Minors
Student organisations with diverse extracurriculum activities and events
What Are Special About This University?
- The Northeast Oklahoma’s leading regional university
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- High-quality academic programs
- World class faculty, who graduated from top universities and hold the highest degrees in their majors, who are experienced, committed and attentive;
- Innovative distance learning options;
- Small class size providing good interaction and fostering an exceptional learning environment for students;
- Affordable tuition
- Vibrant campus life, enhancing the learning process and better preparing the individual students for the real world;
- Facilities and Residents: modern equipment and facilities for teaching and learning, student apartments with unique array of amenities, safe and comfortable environment;
- Diverse extracurricular activities and events and sports;
Top 5 Majors of Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Administration and Management
- Applied Technology
- Allied Health Sciences
- Biological Sciences
Employment Opportunity after Graduation
- On-campus job opportunities available at the University;
- Career, Internship and Graduate School fairs are often organizaed to connect the current students and alumni to potential employers
- BancFirst (NASDAQ)
- Chesapeake Energy- Fortune 500 (163)
- Continental Resources (NYSE)
- Devon Energy – Fortune 500 (270) and NYSE.
- OGE Energy – Fortune 1000 (523) and NYSE.
- Paycom – Fortune 100 (2) (NYSE)
For more information regarding admission or scholarship, please contact us via our Viet Nam Hieu Hoc Group offices.